Monday, August 17, 2009

Ontario Canada


After Woodland, we moved the rv to Bus and Jane's dairy farm in Springmount for two days. Ended up staying a week. Too fun. Lightening hit their phone line and blew out their computer, phone lines, printer and modem. Also hit a tree beside the rv. Good thing the huge branches fell the other way. John and Bus cut up over 4 cord of wood and stacked in the barn. Jane got her computer up and running at a minimal cost so all is well that ends well. Jane and I went to the Keady market Tues morning and I loved it. We went to the Hanover Raceway Wed afternoon where I donated a few dollars on the horses and on the slots. Had dinner at the track and the food was good. Ate fresh veggies from Jane's garden, had a LOT of laughs and brushed up on our eucre skills. Girls still the best. Looking forward to going back next year.

No comments: